Saturday, April 14, 2007
Peg Perego Centro Completo
I'm in stroller love.

If you've been hanging out with me the last few weeks you know that I have been desperately looking for a new stroller because Mr. Eddie Bauer reclines-too-much wasn't cutting it. And I know it's not just Eva being picky, because we have this miraculous Chariot that Eva sits in very contentedly. Problem is- it doesn't fit in our trunk, so we can only use it half the time.

So, I went on a hunt to find a stroller that would fit all my needs. And believe me, the list was long:

-Comfy
-Reclines
-Large Canopy
-Cup Holder for my Lattes
-Tray for Eva's Cheerios
-Boot for cold days
-Large Basket
-Lightweight
-Folds down compactly
-Footboard for second child to ride on (um, not that we have a 2nd child yet, and um, not that I'm planning on it or anything. um, don't tell nich)
-Infant car seat compatible (once again, don't tell nich)

And can you believe I found the perfect stroller? The Peg Perego Centro Completo. And not only did it exceed my expectations, Eva loooves it. I just took her for her first "stroll" and when we got home, she didn't want to get out.

Like I said, I'm in stroller love.
 
posted by Teresa at 12:40 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    That is the coolest stroller ever! You know, besides the Chariot. I like the bunting bag thing at the bottom too. Sweet deal!!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Melanie

    Hi,
    Time to delurk!! I have been reading your blog for a while now and this post made me want to say 'hi' I had to laugh to myself because when we bought a pram that we thought be a great all rounder, it was but then we needed a stroller as it was quicker then the big pram, next thing you know we move to the beach so we get a beach buggy, then number two comes and we get a bike trailer/double pram. And there you go before you know it you are a 4 pram family!!!
    Your little girl is sooo cute, I LOVE her name.
    Take Care....

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    forget the stroller..lets talk about the new baby..JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Elizabeth

    Yes, that is a nice one. I'm going to have to look into it as I will be in the market for double strollers sometime soon...

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    though i must admit i know nothing of strollers ~ that one looks pretty sweet =) and a happy eva is a good thing!! am so glad you can find all these amazing products ~ five years from now (well maybe seven) i'll def. be asking you for some advice =)

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What?...what?...what? What's this you're saying???? Even talk of a 2nd??? Ok - I'll just leave it at that. :-)

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice stroller by the way. Glad you found one you both like.