Tuesday, April 24, 2007
K ya'll, I have been so engulfed in baby-ness, that blogging a real blog type entry really is beyond me.

So, how about some pics of Eva's first steps down a stair. Just a couple days ago, she was crawling down to the deck. Now, she's all big and grown up and stuff. Crazy.



And, do the last two prego's a favour. Stop by their blogs and leave them some comment love and encouragement.

Jen and Chelsey
 
posted by Teresa at 7:36 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    thanks for the thought Teresa...we really need it...well who knows, jen could be having her bundle as we speak...but i have a bit to go :S...

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    she's SO cute! I cannot wait to see her in 38 hours!!! (I think I added that right)

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    It is so sad how fast they grow up, isn't it? With all these new babies popping out, are you starting to think about having another one yourself? Just wondering. ;-)