Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Coughing
Eva is sick...again. When she gets a cold, this horrible naggy cough comes back. She hasn't been able to fully recover since the New Years Illness happened. Poor kid. She coughs all night long. We even bought one of those steamy machine things. Which doesnt really seem to be helping. And ohhhh, is it just me, or is it a normal to not get a wink of sleep when your kid is coughing. Is this a first time Mom thing? Does it go away in time? Because I am tired.

Where's my triple shot latte? Anyone??

Speaking of lattes, and of course, Starbucks. COLIN, come back to Clayton Starbucks. They NEED you. The last two times I have ordered there, they have completely forgotten my order. And I stand there waiting and waiting and waiting. Until 10 minutes later, they're like "What's that lady waiting for?" And nobody knows because whoever took my order decided that taking a break is more important than serving customers. And, seriously, Colin, nobody makes our drinks like you do. And I know you don't even read this blog, but maybe one of your friends does, and can let you know that White Rock is overrated.

Come back to Clayton.

That is all.
 
posted by Teresa at 11:29 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    I can never sleep through Kaylie's cough either - HEY! MY APPOSTROPHE IS BACK!!!

     
  • At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ya, COME BACK TO CLAYTON! Teresa needs her coffee done right!

    There, I'm helping you out!

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    i did hear on the news, that kids get 10-12 colds a year!!