Sunday, March 04, 2007
Roll up the Rim to Win
Let's start with a family photo...



And now that you're memory is refreshed as to what we all look like, the blogging shall commence.

Something phenomenal happened this weekend: we stayed out past 8:00. Annd Eva successfully stayed with and behaved for a babysitter she had never met. Hallelujah! We stayed out until a record-breaking 11:30. It was invigorating.

What else is new: woowee, not much. Our bedroom now has one chocolate painted wall. It looks yummy, like a Hershey bar. Speaking of yummy, Tim Horton's "Roll Up the Rim" game is on now. This is the time of year that we often forego Starbucks, and get cheap and delicious French Vanilla Cappuccino's if only for a chance to win a DONUT or a FREE COFFEE or a CAR. So far, I have got 2 "Please Play Again's". I better at least win a donut this year. Last year, my friend Nicole came up from the States and won a donut. And she gave it to me. So sweet. I need her lucky butt to get back up here and win us a Toyota Camry Hybrid.


 
posted by Teresa at 7:06 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    This Roll Up The Rim time of year is also when I commence drinking Tim Horton's Coffee. I always get a large because they have the most prizes to win. Its true...check out the prize breakdown on their website.

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Teresa

    Ohh, that's why i havent won yet! I always order mediums!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Oh come on Nick! Smile for the camera!

    I've only gotten one hot beverage there lately and I lost. There's not a whole lot to get when you're pregnant and coffee makes you nauseous!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    All right - my spring break is coming soon and I won't have any homeworks for 2 weeks - so I will have to visit and we shall go and get some coffe and "roll up the rim" =) besides - I need to get some new pics of your sweet place! and that cute little Eva of yours! no forgetting the camera this time =)