Sunday, March 11, 2007
Mexx is having their baby sale right now, so I went and got Eva an Easter dress. This is the FIRST floral print dressy item I have EVER bought for Eva. Aren't you proud?

Nich thinks she looks hilarious, like she is wearing a ballerina tutu. But, I think it's cute.

At this very moment, Nich and Eva are watching a knowledge channel show on Mantids. Cool. This is why I am blogging.

So, yah, random, I wish I could blog about work but that is one of those things you just shouldn't blog about. But, really that is all that is going on right now. Work work work. I am immersed in it. Obsessed with it. It is taking over my life, I wake up at 3am with a new plan on how to clean faster, better...but, hey, the good news is I am approximately 29% done with my job. How do I know this? I am an Excel nerd, and I have spreadsheet upon spreadsheet detailing hours worked, suites completed, supplies used/needed. Yah, ok, i shouldn't blog about work.

So, hey, has ANYONE out there won Roll up the Rim yet? Because between Nich and I, we have rolled over a dozen rims since this game started and haven't won yet. So, just wondering if the whole game is a hoax.
 
posted by Teresa at 2:41 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    It IS a hoax. Stupid roll up the rim. (I haven't won yet either, obviously!)

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    That was my fav part of easter as a kid..was the new easter dress..:)

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Tricia

    It is a hoax. I was determined to win a car... but no, not even a coffee to replace the ones I've spent money on.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    This looks really nice...thanks for sharing this wonderful pic with us...and well Easter is certainly coming up in a while now...and hey to enjoy some of the fun and laughter do drop by my blog on Easter Wishes and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger jfur

    when roll up the rim first started ... years ago.. I used to win all the time... a donut here, a free coffee here... but it seems each time they have this stupid contest I win less and less. It's a gimick.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I haven't won anything yet, either! But I did hear about a friend of a friend of a friend who did...does that make you feel better?

    Cute dress, Eva!

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Keri

    I seem to be the only one but... I WON! yay! i got a free coffee on my second try!

    just so your not all grumbling at me, i hardly ever win, it was just my turn i guess.