
Eva had her first McDonalds breakfast on Saturday morning. It was loads of fun. I ordered her a "Happy Meal Breakfast" that came complete with 3 hotcakes, a hashbrown (my FAVOURITE), apple juice, and a TOY! Who can forget the toy? Eva got a Teenage Mutant ninja turtle..hahaha. And to top it off, it was holding a machete. Rad. Oh, also, I might add that she ate none of this Happy Meal Breakfast. Which i thought might happen, so I brought Cheerios from home, and happily ate her food.
In other news, Eva touched a dead fish that was laying on the ground at the pet store. Gross. Where was her mom anyway?
And in other other news, embarrassing news. You may have got a "tagged" email from me. Oh my word, I am SO embarrassed. It was 7 in the morning, I got this email saying a friend of mine had invited me to join tagged.com. So, i accepted the invite, and then the stupid website got into my hotmail account and highlighted EVERYONE'S names, and being that it was 7 in the morning, I didn't realize this until after I clicked "done" and BAM. 500 million emails were sent out to people I haven't talked to in YEARS. We're talking: the Pastor that married Nich and I in Victoria 2 1/2 years ago. Every wedding photographer we ever interviewed. Staff at New Zealand Capernwray Bible School. Ex-boyfriends. Business contacts. Everyone.
Oh, I am so embarrassed.
Oh, I am so embarrassed.
So, if you got the email, ignore it. And I'm off to go clear out my Hotmail Contacts list.


i love the pet store :) its a great place to have fun. and about the email, i already deleted it :) its like the millionth one ive gotten in the last while..