Thursday, February 08, 2007
The votes are in...
I won I won I won!

Hmm, maybe that was a little over the top, but I am extremely excited and so very happy that 3/4's of you feel the same way I do about purple closets. They just don't make sense.

Unfortunately, I will have to break the news to Nich when he comes home from work. He will then say "This is so wrong! " and "You totally swayed the vote!" and something like "Blogging is stupid!" Then, after he is done fighting it, he will accept that he has lost, and will put away the purple paint in the garage. Where it belongs.

In all honesty, I hope he's okay with it. I hope he doesn't break down into tears, and sob uncontrollably, because then I just might give in. And Nich will get his purple closet after all.

 
posted by Teresa at 2:02 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Yay! I'm glad you won. Sorry Nick, but at least you can start a paint collection in your NEW GARAGE!!!

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    the new room is sooooo cute!!!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I love the color choice! It is fantastic. I can't wait to see it in a few weeks! Tell Nick sorry - but I like white closets too. I like it to be nice and bright when I try to find clothes. :)