Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Quick Update
Holy wow. It's hard to keep your blog updated when you're never home. Here is what is going on at the Braam house.

- This working mom gig has kicked me in the butt. I can't seem to get organized and my list of stuff to do around the house is long, very long.

- Eva has rosy cheeks. Cute, adorable, TEETHING rosy cheeks. Molar #4 (yes, folks #3 poked thru a couple days ago) will be breaking through any moment.

-I'm enjoying work. I am. I'm going to be sad when it's over.

And that is all.
 
posted by Teresa at 9:17 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    i know how you feel about being busy..how often are you working? how much longer?

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    aaahaha, welcome to being a working mom!! Sometimes I have a list of things to do on Monday and it does not get even looked at until Thursday or Friday - have fun!! (although, working when you're a mom IS a nice break!)

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I don't want to go back to work! The floor barely ever gets vacuumed and I'm home all day...I'd hate to see the dirt accumulation if I had to balance work and house duties. But then again, I am lazy. :) I'm sure you'll find a rhythm to getting stuff done.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    When it's over? Am I missing something??

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Teresa

    I'm working 4 days a week until about mid-April. I'll probably start working 5 days a week soon. Cuz there is SO much to be done.

    To answer Elizabeth, I have the contract to clean a new condo building before people move in. So, that's why it's only for a couple months.