Sunday, February 18, 2007
Decorating
Pier 1 is my new favourite store. We went there yesterday, and half the store was decked out in my shade of blue. So, Nich and I picked up a few more things to polish off the main floor. Here are some pics.

Our new Pier 1 curtains, and throw pillows. As well as our
new "Yucca Tree" from Ikea. This is Yuccy II. The original
Yuccy died at the shady apartment.





We also fell in love with a huge clock. This picture really doesn't
do it justice, it takes up half our wall. I can't decide if it's too big
or not. You will have to come over and decide for me.

And, as I am typing, Nich is upstairs installing crown molding in our bedroom. He just yelled down that he has 2 more pieces to put up, then I can come take a look.

 
posted by Teresa at 4:21 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Wow! I love the blue! The clock looks good to me! And yes, I can't wait to come see it!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    looks really good, i love the clock!!!

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks again for having us over on Saturday. Your place looks great, and like I said I love the blue/brown/tan colors of your living room!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    It looks terrific. Nice work on the decorating!

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    love the color scheme! Love the clock!

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks like you're all decked out. Can't wait to see it this weekend!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    very nice!