Saturday, January 13, 2007
Townhouse Update
Thanks ya'll for "delurking". I am so flattered that all you lovely people read my blog.

And now on to super exciting news. Hold your breath. Drumroll please.

We are moving in six days! Wahooey!

I'm just a little excited. We started this moving process last April, we sold our beloved condo in June, and we've been living in this teeny apartment ever since. Did I mention that Eva has been living in a closet? A walk-in closet that is. I think she'll be more than happy to get her own room.

We toured our house again last night (we drive out there every other day), and this time I brought the camera. So here are some pictures to feast your eyes on.

Our beautiful, wonderful kitchen

Living Room (view from Kitchen/Dining Room)

Eva's bathroom ,complete with a window


Master Bath's HUGE shower


And the best part, our walk-in closet.
This picture really doesn't do it justice. It's big.




 
posted by Teresa at 7:45 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Wow, I'm stoked for you guys! It's gorgeous! And I wish that I had my own bathroom!!!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Elizabeth

    So sweet! Bathrooms are a sore point in my house, too. Soo nice!

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow, so nice! I am really excited for you guys. Have fun moving!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ooops! I missed the delurking post! I come here and check in on stories and pics of your sweet little girl. Your new house looks divine!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Angela

    Wow! How exciting to finally be moving in! Hope the move is a successful one, despite the snow!