Tuesday, January 16, 2007
moving
Boxes boxes everywhere. Yes, Friday is the magical moving day. And, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed because:

a) it's snowing. moving in the snow = no fun.
b) i've been furiously changing our address with businesses all morning. and i'm still only halfway done.
c) eva is sick again
d) eva is supposed to get her one year shots tomorrow. yes, shots on top of being sick. should i cancel them? or would that be wussing out. i hate putting things off. but moving + sick baby + horrible shots = in over my head and one unhappy baby
 
posted by Teresa at 10:31 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    I'd cancel them. They usually won't give a shot if a baby is sick!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    I'd cancel, too. Wishing that all these deadlines pass in bliss instead of frustration.