Tuesday, January 09, 2007
fridge farm
The best invention ever: the Leapfrog Fridge Farm. While it was sitting, wrapped underneath the Christmas tree, I told Nich I had high hopes for that toy. He laughed as I explained how I was dreaming of being able to cook and clean the kithen for hours, uninterrupted by Eva who would be fascinated with her little red barn complete with magnetic farm animals.

I have not been let down.

Since that magical Christmas morning, Eva has been joyfully entertained in the kitchen while her Mommy is being a good housewife. It moos, it sings, it even teaches her about each animal.

I think this is the best toy ever invented. Not only am I going to have a smart kid (she will surely know her barnyard animals by 18 months), but my kitchen is sparkling!
 
posted by Teresa at 12:25 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    That's awesome! You want to know something funny? I had that in my hand to get Eva when Noah saw the infamous Noah's ark. I guess I was destined to double gift no matter what I got her!! Maybe for her next birthday I'll just get her a gift card, haha.

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Teresa

    Too funny! That just means you've got great taste in gifts :)