Saturday, January 06, 2007
5 things
I've been tagged by Jennifer to make a list of 5 things you might not know about me. Hmmm.

1. I own lip plumper. I love plump lips. Angelina Jolie rocks.

2. I own skater shoes and Uggs. That's it. Three pairs of skater shoes and one pair of Uggs. Oh, and one pair of sandals. I have also been known to wear slippers to weddings.

3. I've never bought a dress for my daughter. What can i say, we're a casual family.

4. Since I've had my driver's license, I've owned 10 cars, crashed 4 of them, and 2 of them had the steering wheel on the right side of the car (bought in New Zealand).

5. I've hugged a Kangaroo. Actually, it was a Wallaroo. Halfway between a Kangaroo and a Wallaby. He just hopped right up and hugged me. It was cute. I want one.

I'm gonna tag Mrs. Wilson and Chelsey. Have fun!
 
posted by Teresa at 9:12 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Chelsey

    i'll do my best :)

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    I was just thinking about #3 when I read your last post. I saw the bows/flowers on Eva's bathing suit and thought, I've never seen that girl in anything girly before! I didn't buy Kaylie dresses for the longest time (Grannie took care of that) and then all of a sudden one day I started liking frills and pink. I think I caught it from my mom. It's contageous.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I could have never gotten away with not putting Daisy in a dress. My mom came with a whole suitcase of clothes (including dresses), with hair bows and shoes to match every outfit the first time she came to visit us after Daisy was born. Daisy has been dressed up like a little doll ever since she was a week old. Poor kid. ;-)