Monday, December 11, 2006
naps and fake n bake
Yeesh, what a morning. I'm trying to stretch Eva's awake time, so she will only have one nap. She has been waking up earlier and earlier every morning, and everyone keeps telling me to move her to one nap. So, hopefully this works, and she starts sleeping better.

Yesterday was my birthday, I got lots of fun prezzys like striped socks, kitchen gadgets, yummy treats, a sweater, and a tanning salon gift certificate. Yup, i like to fake bake. I've been pasty-white since I was pregnant with Eva, and I'm about done with it. Can't wait to have my fake golden tan. And ahhhh, it's so relaxing laying in a tanning bed. No screaming baby (well, i guess she's a screaming toddler now?), no t.v. noise, no leg attachment (yup, she still hangs onto my leg for dear life). Just a relaxing 15 minutes of silence. Can't wait, I'm gonna start tonight.
 
posted by Teresa at 12:17 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    Happy birthday Teresa!! Many more! Sounds like your got really spoiled-just the way it should be :)

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    Happy Happy Birthday!!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Tricia

    Yes! I got a free coupon once for some tanning sessions and I got hooked. It IS relaxing... so warm. So nice to get out of the "pastiest ever" rut. I usually need a little help with that. Happy birthday!