Tuesday, November 21, 2006
zzzzz
Eva had a high fever all night long. Therefore, she didn't want to sleep. And when I say she didn't want to sleep, she really did not want to sleep. She was awake from 11:47-4:00am.

I have never had a worse night.

To brighten my mood, I made myself an EggNog Latte this morning. I am such a good girl, I didn't go throught the Starbucks Drive-Thru and spend $7. I used my resources at home and created my own specialty drink. (In other words, I was too tired/lazy to get in the car and drive).

But all is well, Eva has been sleeping all morning. For almost two hours now. I am so jealous.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Teresa at 10:46 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Oohh, not fun! I remember those nights with dread. I hope she's feeling better soon!

    p.s. $7 for coffee??? AAhh!

    p.p.s. Construction is underway for the first Starbucks in Terrace! It'll be all up and running by the time you get here! (and by the time I'm allowed to drink coffee again)

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    oh, i am not looking forward to nights like that at all :)