Thursday, November 02, 2006
Starbucks news
Yesterday was the first day of the Gingerbread Latte at Starbucks. I went thru the drive-thru so I could deliver one to the birthday boy at work. And is it just me..or do they taste different?

Has anyone else had one yet? I need to know your thoughts.

In other Starbucks news, the Site Supervisor at work gave Nich a $100 Starbucks gift card for his birthday. THANKS ERNIE!! Is that fantastic or what? Why am i so excited about this, when it is not even my birthday present? Probably because we will be going to Starbucks twice daily until the card runs out. Wahoo.

In case you weren't aware, the O.C. starts again tonight. I know, I know, that show is so "high school". But, we're addicted. Marissa or no Marissa. We're addicted.
 
posted by Teresa at 9:29 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: