Wednesday, November 01, 2006
the kickoff
Halloween was fun. Eva enjoyed being a purple dinosaur. Although, as it turns out, she wasn't a dinosaur at all. Nich pointed out that her costume came complete with dragon wings. So, apparently, she was a purple dragon.
Well, Halloween is the kickoff of party craziness around here. A quick outlook on the next 2 fun-filled months:

Nov 1 Nich's Bday
Nov 2 Mom's Bday

Nov 4 Nate & Christi's Shower
Nov 12 Jen & Noah's Anniversary
Nov 15 Aaron comes home with Nate & Christi
Nov 20 Nich & I's 2 year Anniversary
Dec 9 Eva's Bday
Dec 10 My Bday
Dec 12 Nich's Mom's Bday

Dec 21 MOVE INTO OUR TOWNHOUSE!!
Dec 25 Christmas in the States

Ok, now that you are filled in on my social calendar, I have to go get some groceries.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:38 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Very cute! I still can't believe how big Eva is getting. Hey, tell Nate and Christy that I am really happy for them, and that I hope everything goes as planned.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Holy wow! That's busy! You can add my and Noah's 1 year anniversary on November 12!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Teresa

    November 12 is offically added :)

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger RobynRenee

    I know you don't know me Teresa, but I'm a friend of Nich and Jen's from Rough Acres. Send my Birthday Greetings to Nich for me. And congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    looks like a whirlwind adventure!!