Sunday, November 12, 2006
Christmas Shopping
I just got back from toy shopping at the mall. Both Eva's birthday and Christmas are in December, so we gotta score some fun gifts for her. So far, I got the TMX Elmo, and I just picked up a Glow Worm. What else should we get her? I am in search of the perfect present.

I was thinking of some sort of toy Radio or something. And maybe some Dora the Explorer toy. Not sure yet though. Any ideas?


Speaking of Christmas, I am totally geared up for it now. Originally I was going to wait until after American Thanksgiving. But STARBUCKS (I am such a follower) is now decked out in lights and garland...soo if Starbucks is doing it, so are the Braam's.

I am listening to Christmas music streamed over the internet- we have been tuned in all day. We made a Gingerbread house yesterday. And I've even got my Christmas towels set out. Now, if only we weren't moving on December 21st, I would bring home a Christmas tree.
 
posted by Teresa at 5:55 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    Dude, it's only halfway through November... not even!!! You are a wild woman. Don't stress me out, I have a whole fmaily of gifts to make before then... ack!

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Way to go Teresa! Another child after my own heart. Hey, Remembrance Day is over and we still don't have any Christmas decorations up....other than the ones I didn't put away last year! I bought a fake Christmas tree at a garage sale this summer and I just can't wait to set it up! I know....fake......but it's really cool! Noah is a Christmas fanatic too but he has a rule...no Christmas music....no Christmas decorations....nothing.....Till December 1. So he sits there November 30......watching the clock tick...10:00...11:00.....12:00 midnight........It's December 1!!! Out come the decorations....the night is still young! Well....at least I do it in the daytime!
    It takes almost an entire week to get it all done, but I love it! Now with our house up for sale....should I decorate? Should I wait? Oh...the stress of it all!

    Have a great day!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, I don't know if Eva will be as much of a "little mommy" as Daisy is, but at about 14 months, that was and still is her favorite thing-her babies. Everytime we leave to go somewhere, she has to bring a baby along. And at home, that is all she does. She reads them stories, changes their diapers, feeds them, dresses them, even pretends they are crying and rocks them to sleep. So You might want to try a doll. She might not play with it at first, but believe me, a couple months after christmas is over, she might not put it down. ;-)

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    Apology.. Justin is putting up the Christmas lights as I type this... yips!

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    I agree with Nicole - Kaylie loved dolls from really early on. Now she even puts them on time out when they're not listening to her or if they fight. Dora is awesome too!