Nich's FAVOURITE dish to order when we go out to eat is Manicotti. So, I thought I would give it a whirl. And it didn't turn out half bad. Just call me super cook.No, not really.
But, I have started "recipe nights" around here. Yesterday was "Soup Night". I tried a new cheddar-broccoli soup recipe that turned out to be the best ever. And tonight was "Italian night". Tomorrow will either be "Meat & Potato Night" or "Random Night" (which will be yummy Quiche). I havent decided yet.
Hopefully with some more structure around here, i will get out of the recipe rut, where i make the same things every other week. I have a spreadsheet now. And soon I will link each week to a Grocery Shopping List required for the week. Yes, soon this household will run like a well-oiled machine.

Hey - when you're done organizing your dinners - do you want to come organize mine???
Langley Grandma