Wednesday, October 25, 2006
elmo update
So, i'm at Walmart today, and I casually ask the Toy Department lady when they might be expecting the arrival of some more TMX Elmo's. She grimaced. Then replied that the shipment of TMX's was due in this morning, but never showed. So, it would surely be there tomorrow morning.

OK! I'm THERE!

Now, I am excited, but still left with questions. Where do I wait for the shipment to arrive? The toy department? When should I get there? Right at opening? Will there be a line? Will I have to fight off the Moms around me, just to get my hands on a box? Questions, so many questions.
 
posted by Teresa at 12:45 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    yeah.... i hear you.. you probably will fight with other moms, your best bet is to get one of eBay for about $100, hassle free...good luck. Tmx Elmo Blog