Sunday, October 15, 2006
diamond earrings

I know you all are probably bored of hearing this, but my husband is amazing.

Not only did he bake a few batches of peanut butter cookies. But he also went on a little outing this afternoon and brought me back DIAMOND EARRINGS!

And did I mention that it is not my birthday, nor is it Mother's Day, Christmas, or even our anniversary.

He just brought me these wonderful diamond earrings to show his undying love for me.

And they are beautiful.

 
posted by Teresa at 5:47 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Amy A.

    awwwwww! Maybe that will inspire my hubby!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Angela

    Wow! I love the random acts of love. Nich's a great guy!

    We need to hang out again soon...and you'll have to meet Steve (he's amazing too!)!

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh, how cute - am so happy for the two of ya! (well three of ya I guess)