Sunday, August 27, 2006
wonderful weekend
I love life. It's fun. Yesterday, Nich and I went to Science World to check out the larger-than-life LEGO exhibit, while Eva chilled with the Grandparents. Today, us gurls (my mom, eva, and i) headed south of the border to the wonderful Bellis Fair so I could get my American back-2-skool shopping in. I know i'm not going back to skool. But, it's an excuse to score a new fall wardrobe. While we shopped, the men (my daddy-0 and nich) went for a hike from Capilano to Cypress. Quite a hike. That's why i chose to shop.


And, our weekend gets even more exciting, i know it's hard to believe. Our townhouse now has...drumroll please...a FRONT DOOR!!!!!! And windows. Crazy, i know. We're pretty stoked as well.

And to top it all off, Eva just sipped some Tim Horton's Iced Cappucino from my straw. We sat in awe and amazement. Then poured some juice in a cup, stuck a straw in it, and VOILA..she sucked it all down. I think she just broke some baby record for first-time straw-sipping.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:16 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    haha, he's still a lego addict hey? Cool about the door! And your baby's already into coffee? Sweet!