Friday, August 25, 2006
eva's first bike ride
Eva went on her first ever bike ride last night. Jen gave us this rad stroller that doubles as a bike trailer. So, last nite, we decked eva out in biking gear (check out the gigando helmet!), tucked eva in all snug in her stroller, and biked around the city.


 
posted by Teresa at 9:43 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    looks like fun!

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    That's awesome! I'm so glad you guys like that thing. Kaylie used to absolutely love the trailer!

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger jfur

    that is so stinking adorable!!! HEEEYYYY I'm HOME!!!!! Coffee tomorrow? I can't wait to see you and Eva!

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You know sometimes I just can't figure out these blog things?
    I think it's one of these things that only kids can figure out.....
    Like my kids....only they're big kids!